Queer Resources Directory (QRD): is a vast digital library and reference service of gay and lesbian politics, history, activism and culture.
What does QRD stand for?
QRD stands for Queer Resources Directory (internet database; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QRD
We have 14 other meanings of QRD in our Acronym Attic
- Quarterly Retail Commodity Survey (Canada)
- Quick Reaction Communications Terminal
- Destination (radiotelegraphy)
- QR Decomposition
- Qrendi (postal locality, Malta)
- Quality Research in Dementia
- Quality Resource Department (healthcare)
- Quality Review of Documents (EMEA guidelines)
- Quality, Reliability, Durability
- Quarterly Required Distribution (finance)
- Quality Reporting Document Architecture (health care)
- Queensland Racing Drivers Association (Australia)
- Queensland Round Dance Association (Australia)
- Quill Relational Database
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education (journal)
- Questionable Returns Detection File
- Quick Reaction Demining Force
- El-Qasr Rural Development Project (Egypt)
- Quinolone Resistance-Determining Regions
- Questionable Returns Detection Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acquisitions and Licensing Queer Resources Directory -- Library PlanetOut has acquired the oldest and largest gay and lesbian Internet entity, the Queer Resources Directory, founded in 1992 by Dr.
Queer Resources Directory The Queer Resources Directory (QRD) is a vast gay digital library available on the Net.