Today the Prime Minister officially opened the new $230 million Science and Technology Precinct at the Queensland University of Technology.
What does QU stand for?
QU stands for Queensland University (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QU
- Quantity Due In
- Quantity on Hand
- Quantity Desired As Requested
- Quantum Turbo Z (Quantum Instruments, Inc.)
- Search Is Continuing (radiotelegraphy)
- Qatar University (Qatar)
- Quail Unlimited
- Qualification Unit
- Queen's University (Kingston, Ontario)
- Questions Unlimited
- Quincy University (Quincy, Illinois)
- Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT)
- Uganda Airlines
- News (radiotelegraphy)
- Qualitative Use Assessment
- Quebec Urological Association
- Queen's University Archives (Canada)
- Quidditch Union for the Administration and Betterment of the British League and Its Endeavours (Harry Potter)
- Quasar Atlas and Catalogue
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hajar Al-Oqaily, a Saudi student on a scholarship to study for a first university degree, was awarded a prize by Queensland University of Technology for developing a portable device to be used by the visually impaired.
13 ( ANI ): The two Queensland university students, who had created a controversial Facebook page that was shut down yesterday, have vowed to return to "uncover other problems in society".
00 Hardcover K797 This volume includes a selection of papers originally presented at the Modernising Charity Law conference held in April, 2009 by the Queensland University of Technology.
According to Queensland University of Technology (QUT; qut.
CANBERRA, Australia, July 23, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The Queensland University of Technology is to announce the results of a major worldwide research project, sponsored by the APM Group, Office of Government Commerce (OGC) and TSO, on 6th August at the Best Practice Showcase in Sydney, Australia.
The State is leading the way in offering training to UAE workers, with an agreement reached for up to 200 nurse trainees each year to complete their training at South Bank Institute of TAFE and Queensland University of Technology (QUT), with the first intake of 70 to arrive in July.
Thackeray praised movie legend Amitabh Bachchan for refusing an award from Queensland University in protest at the attack on students in Australia.