Matthew Watson, who will be on second violin, began his professional career in Australia working with the Queensland Philharmonic and Queensland Symphony Orchestra and has since played with many orchestras in the UK.
What does QSO stand for?
QSO stands for Queensland Symphony Orchestra (Australia; est. 1947)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QSO
We have 18 other meanings of QSO in our Acronym Attic
- Quit Smoking Now
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (Thailand)
- Quantum Spaces-Noncommutative Geometry
- Queen Sirikit National Institute of Child Health (Thailand)
- Communicate With
- Companions of the Queen's Service Order (New Zealand)
- Quantic Soul Orchestra (band)
- Quasi-Stationary Orbit
- Quasi-Stellar Object
- Qualified Service Organization Agreement
- Quincy Symphony Orchestra Association (Illinois)
- Queen's Student Opera Company (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Queer Students on Campus (various universities)
- Quinn School Society (Ireland)
- Queer Students of Color and Allies (Tufts University student organization)
- Quarcelino School of Golf (Spring Hill, TN)
- Quick Short Open Load Thru
- Quad Small Outline Package
- Quadripartite Standing Operating Procedures
Samples in periodicals archive:
The determined Barton, studied different musical forms and finally in 1998, made his classical debut with the Queensland Symphony Orchestra.
Takako Nishizaki, violin; Peter Breiner, Queensland Symphony Orchestra.