What does QNIA stand for?
QNIA stands for Queensland Nutraceutical Industry Association, Inc. (Pacific Fair, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Queensland Natural Horsemanship (Australia)
- Question Nil Height (measurement; pressure at sea-level; aviation)
- Qatar National Hotels Company (also seen as QNH; Doha, Qatar)
- Qatar National Height Data (groundwater elevation)
- Qatar Natural History Group
- Quarterly National Household Survey (Ireland)
- Q-Networks, Inc.
- Quantitative Nuclear Image (histology)
- Queen's Nursing Institute (London, UK)
- Quiet Night In
- Queensland National Livestock Identification Scheme Implementation Committee
- Quarries National Interest Group (United Kingdom)
- Quality Neighborhood Improvement Program (Miami River Commission)
- Quick Notice Interruptible Transportation
- Quality New Jersey
- Quarries National Joint Advisory Committee (UK)
- Qendra Ndërkombëtare e Kulturës (International Cultural Centre, Albania)
- QinetiQ Nanomaterials Limited
- Quaker Eco-Witness for National Legislation (environmental program)
- Quality Net Link