By the early twentieth century, most major Queensland newspapers and periodicals contained a section designed for children.
What does QNP stand for?
QNP stands for Queensland Newspapers (Brisbane, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of QNP
We have 7 other meanings of QNP in our Acronym Attic
- Queuing Network Model
- Quilter's Newsletter Magazine
- Quantitative Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Qualified New Neighbor (State Farm)
- Quality News Network (radio station)
- Qatar National Olympic Committee
- QuadNine Productions
- Quantified Noun Phrase (linguistics)
- Quark Nuclear Physics
- Queen's Knight Pawn (chess)
- Query Node Patterns
- Quantitative Nuclease Protection Assay
- Quality Network Planned Maintenance (GM)
- Queensland National Parks and Wildlife Service (Australia)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Approaching Point of No Return (aviation radio Q-signal)
- Quail Neural Retina (cells)
- Quasi-Newton-Raphson (scientific method)
- Quality of Natural Resources Commission (Gastonia, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of its enormous sweep, the book probably needs such occasional proof that the writer is a serious historian, who not only has taught PNG history for a lifetime, but has also done archival research himself--in Queensland newspapers, on Queensland 'kanaka' history.
Even so, she had complained of feeling overshadowed by brother Lachlan, 26, who started his business career as general manager of News Corporation's Queensland Newspapers division and is now in charge of its entire Australian operations.