I was not sure what I was going to do but had been in Brisbane only a week or so when I received a phone call from Jennifer Mitchell, who was teaching at what was then the Queensland Institute of Technology and also doing some consulting work at the Holy Spirit Private Hospital.
What does QIT stand for?
QIT stands for Queensland Institute of Technology (now Queensland University of Technology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QIT
We have 13 other meanings of QIT in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified Information System Vendor
- Qua Iboe Terminal (Nigeria)
- Quality Improvement Team
- Quality in Time (Sweden)
- Quality in Tourism (UK)
- Quality Information & Test System
- Quantum Information Technology
- Quantum Information Theory
- Quebec Iron & Titanium (Canada mining company)
- Queens in Training (est. 1999)
- Queensland Industry Training Council (est. 1992; Australia)
- Quality In-Training Initiative (medical care)
- Quantitative Investigations in Theoretical Linguistics
- Qingdao (China) International Textile Machinery Fair
- Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry
- Quality Information Technology Services GmBH (Ratingen, Germany)
- Quartz Industrial Trade System (project)
- Qualified Investigator Undertaking
- Quality Improvement Unit
- Quarantine and Isolation Unit (hospital unit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also lectured in architecture at Queensland Institute of Technology for seven years.
Perkins earned his undergraduate degree in business from Queensland Institute of Technology and currently serves on the board of its Foundation.