has taken over development of the 2,175 mile Papua New Guinea (PNG) to North Queensland Gas Pipeline from Chevron Asiatic.
What does QGP stand for?
QGP stands for Queensland Gas Pipeline (Jemena; Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QGP
We have 6 other meanings of QGP in our Acronym Attic
- Queen's Gallantry Medal
- Query Graph Model (computer science)
- Questar Gas Management (natural gas energy)
- Queensland Gallery of Modern Art (Australia)
- Queensland Government Mining Journal (Australia)
- Quarterly Groundwater Monitoring Program
- Queensland Gridiron Officials Association
- Qualified Glider Pilot (pilot certificate)
- Qualifying Grand Prix (auto racing)
- Quark-Gluon Plasma (particle physics)
- Queiroz Galvao Perfuracoes (Brazilian drilling company)
- Quest for Glory Project (online forum)
- Quarterly Grade Point Average (various universities)
- Queer Graduate and Professional (student association; University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- Qatar General Petroleum Company
- Qatar General Petroleum Corporation
- Quasi-Geostrophic Potential Vorticity
- Quaternaglia Guitar Quartet (guitar ensemble)
- Quarries General Regulations
- Quarterly Guaranteed Revenue (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facility will use natural gas from the proposed Papua New Guinea - Queensland gas pipeline.
5 billion Papua New Guinea to Queensland gas pipeline.