REDWOOD CITY, California, October 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Ingenuity Systems, the leading provider of information solutions for life science researchers, and Millennium Science, Ingenuity Systems' exclusive distributor for Australia and New Zealand, today announced a multi-year deal for Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) with the Queensland Facility for Advanced Bioinformatics (QFAB).
What does QFAB stand for?
QFAB stands for Queensland Facility for Advanced Bioinformatics (Brisbane, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quick File Access
- Quick Fine Attitude (US NASA)
- Quinte Film Alternative (Ontario, Canada)
- Quit Fooling Around
- Quoted for Accuracy (internet forum slang)
- Qeshm Free Area Authority
- Quality Financial Audit Approach
- Quartz Furnace Atomic Absorption
- Quebec Foundation for Academic Achievements (Canada)
- Quartz Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Quest for Advanced Condition (nutrition/fitness supplemental product)
- Quality Fencing Assurance Scheme (European Fencing Industry Association)
- Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science (Tilburg University; Netherlands)
- Queensland Federation of Aquarium Societies (Australia)
- Quick Fringe Acquisition System (Zygolot GmbH; Germany)
- Quantitative Fluorescent Antibody Technique (icthology)
- Quad Flat Butt-Leaded (Package, telecom)
- Qualifying Full Bank
- Quality Food Brands (Synergy Brands, Inc.)
- Quick Fix Bracket (lighting fixtures)