Serco Group plc (Serco), the international service company, announces today that it has signed a new five-year contract with the Queensland Department of Corrective Services to manage and operate the new 300 bed high-security South Queensland Correctional Centre (SQCC) in Gatton, transferring operations from Borallon Correctional Centre near Brisbane.
What does QDCS stand for?
QDCS stands for Queensland Department of Corrective Services (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QDCS
We have 2 other meanings of QDCS in our Acronym Attic
- Queen's Dance Club (Queen's University; Canada)
- Quem Deus Conservet (Latin: Whom God Preserves)
- Quick Die Change (engineering)
- Quonset Development Corporation (North Kingstown, RI)
- Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata
- Quadratic Double Circulant Code
- Qualified Dementia Care Provider
- Quantity Demanded in Control Period
- Qualified Dementia Care Specialist
- QA (Quality Assurance) Driven Development (software)
- Quality, Dedication, Determination (swim team)
- Quantico Devil Dolphins (swim team)
- Quantity Demanded (economics)
- Quaternary-valued Decision Diagram
- Query Deserves Diversity
- Questions, Doubts and Disagreements
- Quick Data Dictionary
- Quick Disability Determination (Social Security)
- Que de Dios Goce (Spanish: deceased )
Samples in periodicals archive:
The final study in this group was conducted by IFP in conjunction with Queensland Department of Corrective Services personnel.
The Queensland Department of Corrective Services appointed Serco to run Borallon Correctional Centre, under a contract valued at around Aus$100m over five years, with the potential for a further five-year extension.