Before his appointment at Kirby, Salom was a member of Queens-Long Island Medical Group, a 250-physician multispecialty group in New York City and Long Island.
What does QLIMG stand for?
QLIMG stands for Queens-Long Island Medical Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quantum Leap Improvement (QLI International; Greer, SC)
- Queenco Leisure International Ltd. (Israel)
- Query Language Interpreter
- Quick Look In
- Quality of Life Index for Mental Health
- Qatar Ladies Investment Company
- Quality of Life Index-Cancer (hematology)
- Qualified Low-Income Community Investments
- Quality Low Input Food (conference)
- Query Letters I Love
- Quintiles Laboratory Information Management System (India)
- Qualité, Logistique Industrielle et Organisation (French: Quality, Industrial Logistics and Organization)
- Quantitative Luminescence Imaging System
- Software Scenario Models for Quality of Life in Information Society
- Qualified Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
- Qualified Laboratories List (Defense Personnel Support Command; Philadelphia, PA)
- Quartz Linear Lamp (infra-red lamp)
- Quasi-Liquid Layer
- Quiz League of London (England, UK)
- Qualified Logical Link Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Represents One of the Industry's Largest VoIP Installations to Date The Queens-Long Island Medical Group, P.
a provider of physician practice management and consulting services nationwide, announced today that they have been selected by Queens-Long Island Medical Group of New York to provide overall group management and practice services to the 300 physician group.