Coun Mike Sharpe, who served with the Queens Own Hussars, is furious that the Royal Naval Reserves were asked to pay pounds 350 to recruit in Victoria Square this week.
What does QOH stand for?
QOH stands for Queens Own Hussars (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QOH
We have 3 other meanings of QOH in our Acronym Attic
- Quasi-Optical Gyrotron
- Quest of Galaxies (videogame)
- Queen's Own Gurkha Logistics Regiment (UK)
- Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation
- Quality of Grid Services
- Quality Occupational Health (Australia)
- Quantity on Hand
- Quartet of Happiness (jazz/comedy group; Massachusetts)
- Queen of Hearts
- Queen of Hollywood (Corrs song)
- Question of Honour (band)
- Queen of Hearts Consultancy (Jamaica)
- Query on Home Location Register Release
- Quince Orchard High School (Gaithersburg, Maryland)
- Quality of Implementation (computer programming code)
- Quality of Information
- Quick Order Interface (gaming)
- Quinone Outside Inhibitor (fungicide)
- Quality Of Information Assurance
- Quest Offshore Intelligence Brief
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coun Sharpe, a former tank driver with the Queens Own Hussars, said: "The hoardings are up and the square is an eyesore.
Ted served with The Queens Own Hussars and was also a former member of The Queens Street Masonic Lodge, Chester.
Mr Sharp was a trooper in the Queens Own Hussars for six years in the 70s, operating a Chieftain tank.
Coun Sharpe, a former tank driver with the Queens Own Hussars, raised the issue during a heated City Council Question Time session.
The last Freedom of the City was granted to the Queens Own Hussars in 1983.
He joined the army in 1970, signing up for the Birmingham Regiment, Queens Own Hussars.