Really: ***MEDIA ADVISORY*** COUNCIL MEMBER GENNARO & ENVIRONMENTAL EXPERTS TO DISCUSS IMPACT OF GLOBAL WARMING ON BEER AT QUEENS COUNTY YOUNG DEMOCRATS FORUM (FLUSHING MEADOWS, NEW YORK) APRIL 21st, 2008 -- New York City Council Environmental Protection Committee Chairman James Gennaro (keynote speaker) will tonight join other environmental experts at a forum hosted by the Queens County Young Democrats on the impact of global warming on beer.
What does QCYD stand for?
QCYD stands for Queens County Young Democrats (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quarter Century Wireless Association
- Queensland Country Women's Association (Australia)
- Quad City Wind Ensemble (Davenport, IA)
- Queen City Web Hosting (Ohio)
- Queen City Wing Riders (Ohio)
- My Full Call Sign Is ... (Amateur Radio)
- What Is Your Full Call Sign? (Amateur Radio)
- Quincy (Amtrak station code; Quincy, IL)
- Queen City Yacht Club (est. 1916; Seattle, WA)
- Queensland Cruising Yacht Club (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patrick West of the Sierra Club and the Climate Project will give a slide presentation that updates Al Gore's documentary "An Inconvenient Truth" during the Queens County Young Democrats and Democrats for New Politics joint meeting at the Berenson Family Chabad Community Center, 212-12 26th Avenue in Bayside.