The office of Queens County District Attorney Richard A.
What does QNS stand for?
QNS stands for Queens County (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QNS
We have 6 other meanings of QNS in our Acronym Attic
- Quality of Natural Resources Commission (Gastonia, NC)
- Quantization Noise Reduction with In-Band Filtering (electrical engineering)
- Queensland Natural Resources and Mines (Australia)
- QoS Network Server
- Qualité Non Surveillée (French: Quality Not Monitored)
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantity Not Sufficient
- Quebec Neuroblastoma Screening (Quebec, Canada)
- Quebec Nutrition Survey (Quebec, Canada)
- Quebec North Shore and Labrador Railroad
- Quasi-Normal Scale Elimination (turbulence theory)
- Quebec North Shore Labrador (Canada)
- Questionnaire for National Security Positions
- Quarterly Narrative Statistical Report (US DoD)
- Quick Neurological Screening Test
- Quality Neighborhoods Team
- Quick Notice Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York County led all city counties with 74,213 new jobs followed by Queens County with 73,521.
Current Franchisee to Develop Bakery-Cafes in Queens County RICHMOND HEIGHTS, Mo.
The survey results show that Queens voters find three elements of the proposal particularly appealing: * 44% of Queens County voters and 48% of voters in the neighborhoods surrounding Aqueduct find it very convincing that "if SL Green and Hard Rock are awarded the contract to develop Aqueduct, it will mean more union jobs and more jobs for area residents.
Two days ago, I wrote about an email, sent from the account of campaign aide Sam Esposito, saying that the City Council campaign he worked on was a “success” because it prevented another candidate, one favored by the Queens County Democratic Organization, from winning.
In addition to the improved leasing activity, only a limited amount of direct available space was returned to the market, helping Queens County record positive net absorption and a reduction in its availability rate countywide.
A New York State-chartered savings bank with 137 offices serving New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, and northern New Jersey, New York Community Bank is the third largest thrift depository in the New York metropolitan region, and operates through seven local divisions: Queens County Savings Bank, Roslyn Savings Bank, Richmond County Savings Bank, Roosevelt Savings Bank, CFS Bank, First Savings Bank of New Jersey, and Ironbound Bank.
As expected, the Queens County Democratic Organization endorsed Hiram Monserrate for State Senate over incumbent John Sabini earlier today.