The couple even won prizes at WATBike's Oscar awards, Sara for being the Queen of the Mountains, and Craig for being the most helpful on a cycle.
What does QOTM stand for?
QOTM stands for Queen of the Mountain
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QOTM
- Quality on Time (various companies)
- Queen of Thorns (computer game)
- Quick Online Tips (technology blog)
- Qualification Operational Test & Evaluation
- Queen of the Court Sports (volleyball specialty store; Kansas City, MO)
- Queen Of The Damned (Anne Rice)
- Question of the Day
- Quick On the Draw
- Quote of the Day (also seen as QOD)
- Quasi-Optical Transmission Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two riders will be named King and Queen of the Mountain based on the fastest cumulative time up ride's two major climbs.
The press did to the Irish (20-9) what Central Catholic couldn't on Thursday night - it threw them off and made it a game of queen of the mountain.
At the end of a gruelling 91km stage, the Wick wonder proved she was queen of the mountains by beating her main rivals, three-times tour winner Fabiana Luperini of Italy and Dutch rider Miriam Melchers to gain the leader's pink jersey with a commanding overall lead.
Armstrong will also take home the TransCore Queen of the Mountain polka-dot sprint jersey.
Celebrity Skin shows two reasons why she's still queen of the mountain and one hot bombshell.
Former Interior Secretary Stewart Udall, who lives nearby, dubbed her the would-be queen of the mountain.
Armstrong will also don the TransCore Queen of the Mountain polka-dot sprint jersey on Sunday, while Navigator's Glenn Chadwick will continue to wear the Pennsylvania Coal Producer's men's sprint polka-dot jersey.