In this last column of the "Reputation Death" series, I'd like to talk about the most serious reputation risk of all--being a king or queen of pain.
What does QOP stand for?
QOP stands for Queen of Pain (gaming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QOP
We have 3 other meanings of QOP in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Operations Office (ES&H)
- Quantity on Order
- Quality of Optical Amplitude
- Quoted Out of Context
- Quake Object-Oriented Level Editor
- Quadratic Optimization Problem
- Quality of Position (Open Mobile Alliance)
- Quality of Protection
- Quality Operating Procedure
- Quantum Opportunities Program (Milton S. Eisenhower Foundation)
- Queen of Peace
- Quasi-Optical Power Combining
- Query Optimization in a Protective Environment
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Qualifying Overseas Pension Scheme (UK)
- Quality Opportunities
- Quasi-Optical Phase Shifter
- Quarter on Quarter
- Quaternary Offset Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Qualitative Operational Requirement
Samples in periodicals archive:
He won the prestigious Remi Award for his film script "Roxanne: Queen of Pain," and is a former radio and television sportscaster.
Larry left his childhood sweetheart wife Thea Bloom, for the curvaceous Mistress Strix - born Karen Ingrid Winslow in 1967 - who has starred in several videos, including Dance Of The Whip, Hellcats In High Heels and Queen Of Pain, all of which feature her having her way with both male and female slaves.