CAPTION(S): TORCHED: Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church
What does QMCC stand for?
QMCC stands for Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QMCC
- Queen Margaret College
- Queen Mary's College (UK)
- Queen's Medical Centre (UK)
- Quezon Memorial Circle (Philippines)
- Quick Mould Change (clamping system)
- Quinto Mining Corporation
- Quartermaster Center And School
- Quebec Metropolis Centre-Immigration and Metropolis (research consortium; Canada)
- Quaker Meadow Christian Camp (Porterville, CA)
- Quarter Mile Car Club (Florida)
- Queensferry Motorcycle Club (UK)
- Queensland Moulded Car Carpets (Australia)
- Quintiles Medical Communications and Consulting (North Carolina)
- Quantum Monte Carlo Diagonalization
- Quality Management Consulting Group, LTd.
- Quantitative Macroinvertebrate Community Index
- Quigley Motor Co. Inc. (Manchester, PA)
- Master Chief Quartermaster (Naval Rating)
- Quota Management Change Programme (UK Fisheries Administration)
- Quest Marine Construction Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guests were not happy at the wait and some of Coleen's relatives were upset that the wedding was not held at their local Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church in Croxteth.
The pair are to wed next year at Our Queen of Martyrs Catholic church in Liverpool.