Amman, April 23 (Petra) - The Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE) has sealed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the British Mowgli Foundation to become the strategic partner to implement programs and projects of the Mowgli Foundation in the Kingdom.
What does QRCE stand for?
QRCE stands for Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (Amman, Jordan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quick Reference Card
- Quick Reference Catalog
- Quick Release Coupling
- Quick Response Card (USCG)
- Quick Response Center
- Quick Response Code
- Qualitative Research Consultants Association
- Quantitative Regional Curvature Analysis (cardiology)
- Quail Ridge Country Club (Acton, MA)
- Quick Reaction Combat Capability
- Queensland Radio Control Helicopter Association (Australia)
- Quicksilver Resources Canada, Inc.
- Quality Respiratory Care Recognition (Virginia)
- Qatar Red Crescent Society (humanitarian group; Qatar)
- Quarterly Retail Commodity Survey (Canada)
- Quick Reaction Communications Terminal
- Destination (radiotelegraphy)
- QR Decomposition
- Qrendi (postal locality, Malta)
- Quality Research in Dementia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) Jordan 2012, which is organised by Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE), officially kicked off today.
Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) Jordan 2012, which is organized by Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE), will officially kick off Monday GEW Jordan, whose activities will play out across the Kingdom until November 18 as part of a global event being organized in more than 120 countries around the world, seeks to promote the culture of entrepreneurship, and encourage youth to adopt it as the basis for Jordan's economy development.
Summary: Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE) and Endeavor Jordan began preparations to host Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) which will be held 7-13 November this year.
For his part, the Executive Director of Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE), Eng.
Date: Monday, December 19, 2011 ) Intel and Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE), recently organised three workshops aiming at developing entrepreneurship skills among the youth.
Summary: November 2, 2011 Amman - Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE) signed a strategic partnership agreement with Intel to engage the Jordanian youth in the social and economic developmental process, stimulating young entrepreneurs to work on practical solutions tackling the problem of unemployment.
The international organizers of the Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) ranked Jordan 16th globally and 1st regionally for hosting the GEW 2010, organized by Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE) and Endeavor Jordan.