IWG is the parent company of Royal Jordanian Air Academy, Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College, Arab Wings and Gulf Wings.
What does QNCATC stand for?
QNCATC stands for Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College (Amman, Jordan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Q-Ball and Curt Cazall (rap group)
- Qualified Nonelective Contribution
- Qualimetrics Network Controller
- Quality NonConformance
- Quasi-Neutrality Condition
- Québec Niva Club (Canadian automobile club)
- Queen's News Centre
- Queensland Naturalists Club
- Queensland Nursing Council (Australia)
- Quick Net Connect
- Qatar National Cement Company
- Quality Noncompliance Report
- Quantitative Neutron Capture Radiography (methodology to measure absorption of thermal neutrons)
- Quarterly Noncompliance Report
- Qatar National Cancer Society
- Quantum Noiseless Coding Theorem
- Qatar National Datum
- Quantum Network Design (technique for mapping and quantifying the flow of information)
- Quantum Non-Demolition (quantum system measurement)
- Quick and Dirty
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMMAN (Star)AuUnder the patronage of his HRH Prince Faisal Bin Al-Hussein represented by Minister of Transport AlaaAAE Batayneh, and in the presence of major local, regional and international representatives from the aviation field, the Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College (QNCATC) announced the closure of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Conference 2010.
The business owns the Royal Jordanian Air Academy and the Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College in Amman.