He went on to study drama at Queen Margaret University College, Edinburgh.
What does QMU stand for?
QMU stands for Queen Margaret University (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QMU
We have 7 other meanings of QMU in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Magnetization Transfer Imaging
- Quantum Mechanical Theory of Psi (Evan Harris Walker)
- Quasi-Reliable Multicast Transport Protocol
- Quick Mail Transfer Protocol
- Quasi-Maximum Transition Runlength
- Queensland Marine Training Services (Australia; est. 2003; maritime education)
- Quantification of Margins and Uncertainties
- Quarterly Maintenance Update
- Quarters, Maintenance, and Utilities
- Queen Margaret Union
- Quick Mission Update
- Queen Margaret University College (UK)
- Queensland Macromedia Users' Group (Australia)
- Lesbian, Gay & Bisexual Macintosh User's Group for all of Los Angeles
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Quadrileaflet Mitral Valve (cardiology)
- Qualified Majority Voting (EU)
- Qualitätsmanagementvereinbarung (German: Quality Management Agreement)
- Quantum Mechanics Violating (physics)
- Quoted Market Value (Toronto Stock Exchange)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only is she one of Scotland's most popular poets and playwrights, but she is also an honorary graduate of Queen Margaret University.
EATING pomegranates regularly makes you feel less hungry, according to scientists at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh.
She will be honoured by Edinburgh's Queen Margaret University where she studied for a certificate in caring.
After graduating from Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh in 1991, he joined Hilton as a graduate trainee, and was part of the opening teams at its East Midlands Airport and Coventry hotels.
The study, by researchers from Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh, involved 58 volunteers aged between 21 and 64.
Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh said it has been awarded a grant to investigate whether the move, proposed by the Scottish Government, would make severe drinkers change their habits.
The research was conducted by the Queen Margaret University under the leadership of Professor James Buchan, who is also an adjunct professor at the University of Technology in Sydney.