6AM After a quick breakfast, the fourth year pupil at Queen Margaret Academy in Ayr leaves home with his parents and brothers Liam, 10, and six-year-old Sean.
What does QMA stand for?
QMA stands for Queen Margaret Academy (Ayrshire, Scotland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QMA
We have 53 other meanings of QMA in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified Military Applicants
- Qualitative Materiel Approach
- Quality Management Approach (various organizations)
- Quality Management Assessment
- Quality Manufacturing Associates (Florida)
- Quantitative Methods A (various schools)
- Quantitative Muscle Assessment (diagnostic tool)
- Quantum Merlin Arthur
- Quarter Midget Association
- Quartz Mining Act (Canada)
- Queens Museum of Art (Queens, NY)
- Quinte Manufacturers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Quiz Magic Academy (arcade game)
- Quick Maneuver Air to Air Missile
- QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation) Multiple-Access Channel
- Quad Media Access Controller (Cisco)
- Quadripartite Materiel & Agreements Committee
- Qualified Matching Contributions (qualified retirement plans)
- Queen's Marketing Association Conference (Canada)
- Questionnaire on Method of Allocating Costs (UK MOD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE partnership between the Prince's Trust and the BHA took a group of students from Queen Margaret Academy School to Ayr racecourse on Thursday, with the aim of giving them an overview of the racing industry and showcasing the range of job opportunities for young people in the sport.
Recent examples include working with standard grade students in English from Grange Academy studying Tam o' Shanter for their assessed folio piece and drama students from Queen Margaret Academy using historic locations to build dramatic monologues.
Kathleen Johnston, 37, sent in a sick note to Queen Margaret Academy in Ayr.
He visited Prestwick Academy and Queen Margaret Academy in South Ayrshire, Cumnock Academy and Doon Academy in East Ayrshire and Dunbar Grammar and Knox Academy in East Lothian.
Pupils at Queen Margaret Academy in Ayr have raised pounds 30,000 to help build an AIDS hospital in which African country?
Last night it was revealed Kathleen's job at the 800-pupil Queen Margaret Academy in Ayr is safe.
Queen Margaret Academy pupil Concetta O'Ware, 16, was on the bus when it hit Audrey.