Queen's Royal Tour Package The Queen's Royal Tour package is available at $119 per night plus taxes for a City View room and $129 per night plus taxes for a Diamond Head View room, minimum for two nights' stay and includes: - Admission for two to Bishop Museum, Queen Emma Summer Palace and 'Iolani Palace "This package offers guests an opportunity to learn more about the hotel's namesake, Queen Kapi'olani, as each museum has some attachment to, Hawaii's royal history and rich host culture," commented Churchill.
What does QESP stand for?
QESP stands for Queen Emma Summer Palace (Honolulu, HI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QESP
- Quetta Electric Supply Company (Pakistan)
- Quadratix Earth Sciences Group
- Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (TV series)
- Quality, Environment, Safety and Health
- Quality, Environment, Safety and Health Assurance Division (now Environmental, Safety and Health)
- Qualified Emergency Specialist Inc. (est. 1983; Cincinnati, OH)
- Quebec Education Savings Incentive (tax measure; Quebec, Canada)
- Queensland Electricity Supply Industry (Australia)
- Quebec English Schools Network
- Qualified Educational Supervisor Programme
- Queensland Environmentally Sustainable Schools Initiative (Australia)
- Quality Evaluation and Safety Team
- Quality Evaluation System Test
- Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (IEEE conference)
- Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust
- Qualifying English Test
- Quality Engineering Technician
- Quality Ethics Transparency (Germany)
- Quality Evaluation Tracking (system)
- Quality Extinction Test (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These sites include the historic `Iolani Palace, Waikiki Aquarium and Queen Emma Summer Palace.