Szabo and 30-year-old Miss Wheeler originally met in 2002 when they were in-patients at the Queen Elizabeth psychiatric hospital.
What does QEPH stand for?
QEPH stands for Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital (Birmingham, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quality Enhancement Program (education)
- Quality Enhancement Project (education)
- Quality Evaluation Process (various organizations)
- Quality Examination Program
- Quality Environmental Professional Associates (Colorado)
- Queensland Environmental Protection Agency (Australia)
- Quality Enhancement Policy Committee (accounting; New York)
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition (mathematics software)
- Que En Paz Descanse (Spanish: Rest in Peace)
- Quantization Error Probability Density Function
- Quality Environmental Professionals Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- Quality for Excellence in Project Management (workshop)
- Quantitative Equity Portfolio Management (book)
- Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products, Inc. (Reading, PA)
- Queen Eleanor Primary School (Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, UK)
- Queen Elizabeth Power Station
- Queen Elizabeth Public School (Canada)
- Qigong-Emitted External Qi (immunology)
- Quality of Erection Questionnaire (urology)
- Queen Elizabeth Quay (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Trust, which runs Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital in Birmingham, lost track of 162 patients.
At Birmingham's Eating Disorder Unit, based at the Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital in Edgbaston, the team is setting about preventing eating disorders before they start.
The mental health trust has been working in partnership with Consort Healthcare to replace Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital with the new Oleaster building.
David Hinks, 39, was found hanged in Cannon Hill Park after slipping out of Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital in Birmingham in 2002.
Scores of people expressed concerns over revised plans for the new unit at Moseley Hall Hospital, which would cater for elderly patients displaced from the Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital.
Hannah, aged 25, who works at Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital, said: "Jehan was on the baby unit for three months and was tiny.
Mr Mahmood, Labour MP for Perry Barr, is writing to the GMC, asking them to investigate Dr Waheed's work as a psychiatrist at Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital in Edgbaston.