The Journey's End in Clay Lane, Yardley, has already raised more than PS750 for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham Charity's Cyberknife appeal.
What does QEHB stand for?
QEHB stands for Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quality Enhancement Group (UK higher education)
- Quality Evaluation Group
- Quantum Energy Generator (electronics)
- Queensland Electricity Generating Board (Australian Power Company)
- Queen Elizabeth Grammar School (UK)
- Quantized Equal Gain Transmission
- Quantum Efficiency Hysteresis
- Queen Elisabeth Hall (Southbank Centre; London, England, UK)
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Adelaide)
- Queen Elizabeth's Hospital (Bristol, England)
- Queen Elizabeth Health Complex (Montreal, Canada)
- Quality, Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
- Queen Elizabeth High School
- Quadrature Encoder Interface
- Qualified Elevator Inspector (NAESA)
- Quality Educator Interactive (online planning tool)
- Quality Enhancement Initiative
- Queen Elizabeth Islands
- Quincy Engineering, Inc. (California and Oregon)
- Quod Erat Inveniendum (Latin: Which Was to Be Found Out)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham (QEHB) said the patient, who was being treated for novel coronavirus, had died in its critical care unit on Sunday morning.
IT worker Paul Barton, (below) aged 30, of Hartshill, Nuneaton, will run the Greater Manchester Marathon on April 28 to raise funds for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham Charity.
This announcement has been made on behalf of Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham (QEHB), whose nursing staff caring for the fast recuperating Malala has also expressed satisfaction at the pace of recovery for the seriously wounded patient.
5billion lost in personal tax each year would pay to build nine hospitals such as the new Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham or up to 100 schools.
A gala ball and auction hosted by the Hyatt Regency Birmingham raised thousands of pounds to help wounded military patients at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.
A spokeswoman from Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham said: "The liver was clinically and medically assessed and safely transferred to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.
After further stabilisation, he was taken on blue lights and with a police escort to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.