The best places to see autumn colours include Highland Perthshire, Ariundle Oakwood and Glen Affric National Nature Reserves, Yair Forest, and Queen Elizabeth Forest Park.
What does QEFP stand for?
QEFP stands for Queen Elizabeth Forest Park (Forestry Commission; Scotland, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Quality Education Fund (Hong Kong; est. 1998)
- Quality Evaluation Function
- Quarterly Executive Forum
- Quasi Error Free
- Queen Elizabeth's Foundation (UK)
- Quick Easy Find (geocaching)
- Quod Erat Faciendum (Latin: Which Was to Be Done)
- Quality Education for All
- Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People (UK)
- Qwest Energy Fund Management
- Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (TV show)
- Quality Enhancement Group (UK higher education)
- Quality Evaluation Group
- Quantum Energy Generator (electronics)
- Queensland Electricity Generating Board (Australian Power Company)
- Queen Elizabeth Grammar School (UK)
- Quantized Equal Gain Transmission
- Quantum Efficiency Hysteresis
- Queen Elisabeth Hall (Southbank Centre; London, England, UK)
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Adelaide)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Scotland, Queen Elizabeth Forest Park was first designated as a forest park by the Forestry Commission in 1953 to mark the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II.
In Scotland, Queen Elizabeth Forest Park was first designated as a Forest Park by the Forestry Commission in 1953 to mark the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II.
Worried locals last night accused the Forestry Commission of creating "killing fields" to get rid of as many deer as possible before the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park area gets national park status, expected next year.
Officers are now searching the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, which runs from east of Loch Lomond through the Trossachs into Strathyre Forest.
uk/scotland OCTOBER 21 Look up to the skies next Saturday at the Star Party at the David Marshall Lodge Visitor Centre, at Queen Elizabeth Forest Park near Stirling.
Police have found soil samples which match the area in and around the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park on a vehicle being examined as part of the murder probe.
The slide is part of the Go Ape High Wire Forest Adventure at the David Marshall Lodge in Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, near Aberfoyle.