Three Sisters by Susan Mallery selected by Christine Zika, Editor-in-Chief, Rhapsody Book Club - The story of three women who have bought the famed Three Sisters Queen Anne Houses on Blackberry Island, a place where they find friendship, heartbreak, romance, laughter and tears.
What does QAH stand for?
QAH stands for Queen Anne House
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAH
We have 3 other meanings of QAH in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Access Group (Norton Desktop software)
- Qvale Automotive Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Queensland Amputee Golf Association
- Quantitative Agar Gel Precipitin
- Quick Ass Game System (video game)
- Quinidine Arabo-Galactane Sulfate
- Queensland Association for Gifted and Talented Children, Inc. (Australia)
- Quaternary Ammonium Hydroxide (solution)
- Queen Alexandra Hospital (Portsmouth, England, UK; National Health Service)
- Queen Anne Hill (Washington)
- Quick Airways Holland (airline based in the Netherlands)
- Quebec Association of Home Based Education
- Quarantine and Animal Health Committee
- Queensland Association for Healthy Communities (health advocacy group; Queensland, Australia; est.1984)
- Quality in Australian Health Care Study
- Queen Alexandra Hospital Home (UK)
- Quality Assurance Hold Notice
- Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network (Quebec, Canada)
- Queen Anne High School (Scotland, UK)
- Queen Anne Historical Society (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
05866769 at office: Queen Anne House, Queen Anne Street, Southport, Merseyside.
The detached annexe of this handsome Queen Anne house could inspire balcony envy.
The Grade II Listed Queen Anne house, set in one acre, has a doll's house look about it, including 13 rooms, three bathrooms, cellar and a two-bedroom Civic Society Award-winning cottage with unobstructed River Severn views.
Byline: Kathleen Sweeney Staff Writer PIRU - The historic Queen Anne house standing at the end of Olive Street has hosted its share of family gatherings, weddings and even film crews.
The site was at the rear of a row of distinguished Queen Anne houses in Highbury Fields, north London, that had previously been occupied by a small garage business.
The tour takes you past stately Queen Anne houses along Central Avenue, including the author's boyhood home, at 132 Central.
The five local rehabilitation specialists participatiol this year, some of whom said they wouyo not have undertaken the projects without Rehab-A-Rama incentives, have restored two Italianate and two Queen Anne houses and the former First Presbyterian Church, which was abandoned several years ago when its congregation moved out of Newport.