What does QUESTOR stand for?
QUESTOR stands for Queen's University Environmental Science and Technology Research Centre (Queen's University of Belfast, Northern Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quantifying and Understanding the Earth System (University of Bristol; UK)
- Quantum Entangled States of Trapped Particles
- Quantum Entanglement Science and Technology
- Quantum Entanglement Science and Technology (US DARPA)
- Quarterly European Simulation Tool
- Query Evaluation and Search Technique
- Query, Update Entry, Search, Time Sharing System
- QUerying for EnzymeS using the Three-hybrid system
- Queuing Event Simulation Tool (software)
- Quiet, Experimental, Short Takeoff and Landing (Aircraft or NASA program)
- Qualitative Undertaking and Educational Society for Total Respectable Achievements (Xavier University, Ohio)
- Quality Education Services through Technology (Zambia)
- Query Update By Example
- Distress Signal Received (radiotelegraphy)
- Quaker Universalist Fellowship
- Uranium Hexafluoride Inventory
- Quantum Unitary Field Dynamics
- Quebec University Football League (Canada)
- Queensbury Union Free School District (Queensbury, NY)
- Forced Landing (radiotelegraphy)