NZNO's pacific nursing section committee member Metua Bates-Faasisila received a Queen's Service Medal (QSM) for services to the Cook Island community.
What does QSM stand for?
QSM stands for Queen's Service Medal (New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QSM
We have 33 other meanings of QSM in our Acronym Attic
- Quality School Leaders Symposia (Florida)
- Queen Square Leisure Society (blog)
- Quad Surface Mount (elecronics)
- Quality Assurance and Safety of Medicines (WHO)
- Quality of Service Monitor
- Quality Standard Mark (food)
- Quality System Manual
- Quality Systems Management
- Quantitative Software Management, Inc (McClean, VA)
- Quarterly Sales Meeting
- Queued Serial Module
- Queuing Simulation Model
- Repeat Last Telegram (radiotelegraphy)
- Quaker State Mortgage Corporation (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- Quanta Shanghai Manufacturing City (computers; China)
- Queensland Sports Medicine Centre (Australia)
- Quantum-Stochastic Molecular Dynamics
- Quality Sheet Metal Erectors
- Quality System Management Group
- Quebec Senior Major Hockey League (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As soon as I left the stage, artist and educator Shona Hammond Boys - a recipient of New Zealand's Queen's Service Medal - approached me.
Byline: By Helen Thomas A COVENTRY woman who emigrated to New Zealand has been awarded the Queen's Service Medal for her services to theatre and youth.
Long-time Lyttleton practice nurse Joan Porteous received a Queen's Service Medal in the New Year Honours for services to nursing and the community.
She was awarded the Queen's Service Medal for her services that same year.