Fiona, a nurse for 30 years, said: "To be given T recognition by the Queen's Nursing Institute is both a professional achievement and sincere privilege.
What does QNI stand for?
QNI stands for Queen's Nursing Institute (London, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QNI
We have 1 other meaning of QNI in our Acronym Attic
- Quasi Non-Hydrostatic (meteorological model)
- Queens Nautical Height
- Queensland Natural Horsemanship (Australia)
- Question Nil Height (measurement; pressure at sea-level; aviation)
- Qatar National Hotels Company (also seen as QNH; Doha, Qatar)
- Qatar National Height Data (groundwater elevation)
- Qatar Natural History Group
- Quarterly National Household Survey (Ireland)
- Q-Networks, Inc.
- Quantitative Nuclear Image (histology)
- Quiet Night In
- Queensland Nutraceutical Industry Association, Inc. (Pacific Fair, Australia)
- Queensland National Livestock Identification Scheme Implementation Committee
- Quarries National Interest Group (United Kingdom)
- Quality Neighborhood Improvement Program (Miami River Commission)
- Quick Notice Interruptible Transportation
- Quality New Jersey
- Quarries National Joint Advisory Committee (UK)
- Qendra Ndërkombëtare e Kulturës (International Cultural Centre, Albania)
- QinetiQ Nanomaterials Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jane Wright has received The Queen's Nurse Award by the Queen's Nursing Institute (QNI).
She's won two Queen's Nursing Institute Awards for her successful writing projects, including one benefiting St Oswald's Hospice patients with life-limiting illnesses.
The title is awarded by the Queen's Nursing Institute to nurses who demonstrate exceptional commitment to patient-centred values and who continually improve their nursing practice.
1887 - The Queen's Nursing Institute (QNI) was founded when Queen Victoria gave a grant of pounds 70,000 from the Women's Jubilee Fund.
The project was made possible thanks to a pounds 7,500 grant from the Queen's Nursing Institute Fund for Innovation Award which supports projects to improve nursing care in the community.
The Queen's Nursing Institute (QNI) hosted the party and almost 80 district nurses attended the Port of Liverpool Building last night.
In 1887 The Queen's Nursing Institute began with a grant of pounds 70,000 from Queen Victoria.