In 2004, he was appointed as puisne judge of the Superior Court of Quebec and in 2011, he was appointed as puisne judge of the Quebec Court of Appeal.
What does QCA stand for?
QCA stands for Quebec Court of Appeal (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QCA
We have 66 other meanings of QCA in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Compliance Assurance
- Quality Control Analysis
- Quality Control Analyst
- Quantitative Coronary Angiography
- Quantum Cellular Automata
- Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata
- Quasi-Crystalline Approximation
- Quasi-Cyclic Abelian (code)
- Quebec Chaudiere-Appalaches (Canada)
- Quebec Construction Association
- Queen City Angels (Cincinnati, OH)
- Queens Council on the Arts (York)
- Queensland College of Art (Australia)
- Queensland Competition Authority (Australia)
- Quick Connect Acknowledge
- Quiet Communities Act
- Quinte Construction Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Quoted Companies Alliance (UK)
- Greater Quad City Auto Auction (Milan, IL)
- Queen City Athletic Association (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case appeared before a Quebec court and the ex-boyfriend won a paternity ruling from the Quebec Court of Appeal in 2011.
The court's refusal allowed to stand a Quebec Court of Appeal decision from March that stopped the efforts of Mercer International Inc.
On June 19, 2008, the Quebec Court of Appeal ruled that these various provisions were unconstitutional in that they impinged on provincial jurisdiction in matters of delivery of health care services.
Justice William Langley of the Quebec Court of Appeal, upon her recent departure from Montreal for Paris.
In the specific case of Chimitec, (3) the Quebec Court of appeal stated that the Professional Chemists Act "is designed to protect the public" and that "in keeping with this objective, the legislator has granted chemists the right to practice professional chemistry.
CARMEN MOIR Former Deputy Minister, Policy Board of the Executive Council (1979) and of Community Services (1986), Government of Nova Scotia, Special Advisor on Constitutional Matters (1991), Recipient of the Nova Scotia Lieutenant Governor's Award for Excellence/ Ancien sous-ministre, Conseil des politiques du Conseil executif (1979) et des Services communautaires (1986), gouvernement de la Nouvelle-ecosse, conseiller special sur les affaires constitutionnelles (1991), recipiendaire du Prix d'excellence du Lieutenant-gouverneur de la Nouvelle-Ecosse 1998 L'HONORABLE RENE DUSSAULT Juge a la Cour d'appel du Quebec/Justice of the Quebec Court of Appeal 1999 M.
When he was released in 1942, he went to law school and in 1973 became the first criminal lawyer to be appointed to the Quebec Court of Appeal.