What does HP1 stand for?
HP1 stands for Quaternionic Projective Line (mathematics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HP1
We have 2 other meanings of HP1 in our Acronym Attic
- Hewlett Packard Unix
- High Protein and Carbohydrate
- Hot Plate/Cool Plate
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter fanfiction ship)
- Hewlett-Packard UNIX operating system
- Unexploded Human Particulate Operating System
- Hepatocyte Paraffin 1 (antibody)
- Heterochromatin Protein 1
- Human Protamine 1