In addition to GPS and GLONASS, the embedded timing receiver also supports Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS) and the Asian Pacific Quasi-Zenith Satellite System (QZSS).
What does QZSS stand for?
QZSS stands for Quasi-Zenith Satellite System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quiescent Zone
- Quiet Zone
- Stockholms Datorcentral (Swedish computer central for defence and education)
- Qualified Zone Academy Bond
- Qualified Zone Academy Bonds
- Quantum Zeno Effect (physics)
- Queer Zine Explosion
- Quiet-Zone Field
- Qari Ziyaad Patel
- Quakers Zonder Skills (ClanBase; online gaming community)
- Quiet-Zone Testing
- Aeronca Aircraft Corporation (manufacturer's symbol; US Navy)
- Arginine (amino acid)
- Brunswick-Balke-Callender (aircraft company; manufacturer's symbol)
- Confidential - Restricted Data (TMINS)
- Corrected search radius ('R nought'; R rounded up)
- Gas Constant (physical constant)
- Hydrocarbon (functional group)
- Manitoba (postal code designation, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to GPS, GLONASS and Galileo, waveform files are also available for the Chinese Compass/Beidou2 system, satellite-based augmentation systems (SBAS), and the Japanese Quasi-Zenith Satellite System (QZSS).
In addition to GPS and GLONASS, the smart antenna also supports Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS) and the Asian Pacific Quasi-Zenith Satellite System (QZSS).