Tolok, a significant program on development of quasi-stationary plasma accelerators (QSPA) was started in KIPT, and the most powerful in the world plasma accelerator was put into operation in 1990, which is actively used in radiation technologies.
What does QSTNRY stand for?
QSTNRY stands for Quasi-Stationary
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quantum State Tomography with Array Detectors (technique for quantum state measurement)
- Quadripartite Standardization Agreement
- Quantitative Structure-Time-Activity Relationships
- Quasi-Orthogonal Space-Time Block Code
- Quality Standards Task Force
- Quality Standards Task Group (UK)
- Qualified Source Testing Individual (examination; Source Evaluation Society)
- Quality Solution Technologies Inc. (Damascus, MD)
- Question-and-Answer Load (programming)
- Quantum Singwi-Tosi-Land-Sjolander
- Quiet Short Take-Off & Landing
- Qatar Science and Technology Park
- Qualified State Tuition Program
- Quality Service through Partnership
- Quality, Service, Technology and Price
- Quantitative Structure Toxicity Relationship (toxicology)
- Quick Short Test Report
- Quick Service Temporary Storage
- Quick Shift Trim System (Yamaha)
- Quality Support Unit (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Analysing the non-stationary compressor process grids overflow is recommended after a detailed study of hysteresis in the performance of the compressor grids at supercritical mode of operation under the quasi-stationary model.
Among the topics are some properties of quasi-stationary distributions for finite Markov chains, the parabolic Anderson model with heavy-tailed potential, merging and stability for time inhomogeneous finite Markov chains, some mathematical aspects of market impact modeling, and some recent progress on functional inequalities and applications.
A well-developed set of mathematical methodologies is available for a systematic analysis of such quasi-stationary metabolic phenomena.
He then focuses on microwave vacuum electronics, explaining the physics and theory of the interaction of electron beams with electromagnetic fields in quasi-stationary systems such as diodes and klystrons, systems with continuous interactions such as traveling wave tubes, backward magnetrons and crossed-field amplifiers, and systems based on stimulated radiation of classical electron oscillations.
A case study is presented of a thundersnow event not associated with a strong cyclone, and well north of a surface quasi-stationary frontal boundary.
To bring about an increase in productivity, for example, changes in the forces currently keeping production at its existing quasi-stationary levels would be required, through taking one of two alternative routes: * strengthening the driving forces--for example, paying more money for more productivity * restraining inhibiting factors--for example, simplifying production processes.
Highlights of Part One, "Electron Beams," include: -- Motion of charged particles in static fields -- Theory of electron lenses -- Electron beams with self fields and problems in the formation and transport of intense electron beams Part Two, "Microwave Vacuum Electronics," features coverage of such topics as: -- Physics and theory of the interaction of electron beams with electromagnetic fields in quasi-stationary systems (e.