Lee, 1988, "Zero-voltage-switehing multi-resonant technique--A novel approach to improve performance of high-frequency quasi-resonant converters," IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference Rec.
What does QRC stand for?
QRC stands for Quasi-Resonant Converter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QRC
We have 38 other meanings of QRC in our Acronym Attic
- Qatargas Returned Condensate
- QRC Advisor/ Managing Hospital Quality Risk & Cost (journal)
- Quadratic Residue Cipher
- Quadratic Residue Code
- Quadripartite Research Committee
- Qualified Rehabilitation Consultant (Minnesota)
- Quality and Reliability Control (manufacturing)
- Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Compliance
- Quality Resource Center (Business Management Systems)
- Quantitative Reliability at Confidence
- Quaternary Research Center (Seattle, WA)
- Queen of the Rosary College (Nigeri)
- Queen's Royal College (Port of Spain, Trinidad)
- Queens Road Church (London, England, UK)
- Queensland Resources Council (Australia; formerly Queensland Mining Council)
- Queenstown Resort College (New Zealand)
- Queer Resource Center
- Query Resolution Cell
- Quick Reaction Capability
- Quick Reaction Change (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ST's full range of ESBTs now allows designers to build quasi-resonant converters up to 250W, using a common hardware platform with a suitable controller such as the L6565.
The quasi-resonant converter lowers EMI, making these Green FPS devices well suited for applications that are sensitive to noise, and allows higher power conversion efficiency compared to conventional hard-switched converters with a fixed switching frequency.