With the combination of on-board Quasi-Random Signal Source (QRSS) pattern generation/detection, Bipolar Violation (BPV) detection, driver fail monitor (DFM), remote, local and analog loopback, and output short circuit current limiting, the LXT350/351 are reliable devices with maximized performance.
What does QRS stand for?
QRS stands for Quasi-Random Signal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QRS
We have 40 other meanings of QRS in our Acronym Attic
- Quality of Reading Survey
- Quality Refine Software
- Quality Reliability Service (various locations)
- Quality Review Services, Inc
- Quality Roofing System (Connecticut)
- Quality, Repair and Statistic System
- Quantitative Reports on Safety
- Quantronic Resonance System
- Quarterly Reporting System
- Quartz Rate Sensor