The fourth edition adds a brief chapter on fiber lasers and expands the discussion of diode laser arrays, raman lasers, quasi-phase matching, and quantum cascade lasers.
What does QPM stand for?
QPM stands for Quasi-Phase Matching
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QPM
We have 32 other meanings of QPM in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Phase Microscopy
- Quantitative Portfolio Management (stocks)
- Quantitative Process Management (Sprint)
- Quantitative Project Management
- Quantum Percolation Model
- Quantum Proximity Microscopy
- Quaque die Post Meridiem (Latin: Every Day After Noontime)
- Quark Parton Model
- Quarterly Planning Map
- Quarterly Projection Model
- Quasiparticle Phonon Model
- Quay Property Management
- Queen's Police Medal (UK)
- Queensland Police Museum
- Queensland Premier Mines
- Question of Procedure for Ministers
- Quick Pallet Maker
- Quick Power Meter
- Quebec Produce Marketing Association (est. 1947; produce industry advocacy and resources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amy Lytle, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA All-Optical Quasi-Phase Matching and Electron Trajectory Control of High-Order Harmonic Generation at 140 eV Abstract: We extend all-optical quasi-phase matching of high harmonic generation to 140-150 eV, where conventional phase matching is not possible.
One chapter reviews linear optics, then others consider such topics as three-wave processes in the small-signal regime, quasi-phase matching, and Raman and Brillouin scattering.