What does QMWS stand for?
QMWS stands for Quasi-Morphine Withdrawal Syndrome (found in laboratory rats)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of QMWS in our Acronym Attic
- Quoted Market Value (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- Qmail Mail and Virus Control
- Quadriceps Maximal Voluntary Contraction (respiratory medicine)
- Quantum Mechanics Visualization Instrument
- Queen Mary & Westfield
- Queen Mary & Westfield College
- Queen Mary & Westfield College Students' Union
- Quality Metrics Working Group (various locations)
- Quality Monitoring Working Group (Additives Technical Committee; Europe)
- QiangWei Metal Wire Mesh Co, Ltd. (China)