But the discussion of quasi-maximum likelihood estimators in this model has been scarcely seen.
What does QML stand for?
QML stands for Quasi-Maximum Likelihood (statistics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QML
We have 20 other meanings of QML in our Acronym Attic
- Quadriceps Maximal Isometric Voluntary Torque
- Quality Management Journal
- Quarterly Marketing Journal (est. 1969; Serbian Marketing Association)
- Queen's Media and Journalism Conference
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League
- QT Modelling Language (programming)
- Qualified Manufacturer's List
- Qualified Manufacturing Line
- Qualified Materials List
- Quarter Mile Lane (school; Bridgeton, NJ)
- Quest Mailing List (online gaming)
- Quest Markup Language (XML-based gaming language)
- Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimator
- Quebec Music Libraries Meeting (Canada)
- Qatar Meat and Livestock (Doha, Qatar)
- Quadratic Minimax
- Quadrature Multipath Monitor
- Quality Management Manual (various organizations)
- Quality Money Management
- Quark Media Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
[phi] and [mu] are quasi-maximum likelihood estimates of the corresponding parameters, N is the number of observations, p is the number of parameters (usually N = n(n - 1) and p = 2n - 1), while S[E.
7 Estimating GARCH Models by Quasi-Maximum Likelihood.