What does QLCS stand for?
QLCS stands for Quasi-Linear Convective System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quaternary Linear Code
- Quinte Labour Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Quintet Lieven Cambré (French musicians)
- Quantitative Life Cycle Assessment (composites engineering)
- Quick and Lively Classroom Activities (book)
- Quaker Life Central Committee (UK)
- Qualified Legal Compliance Committee
- Queen Lili‘uokalani Children's Center (Hawaiian social service agency)
- Quantum Leap Concepts, Inc.
- Quasi-Linearized Coupled-Pair-Many-Electron Theory
- Qualifying Law Degree (UK)
- Quality Leadership by Design (school improvement company; Madison, WI)
- Quantel Laser Diodes (formerly Thales Laser Diodes)
- Quantum Leap Dehydrator
- Queensland (Australian state)
- Quasi-Local Density Functional Approximation
- Qwest Long Distance Advantage (phone plan)
- Quick Look Drug Book
- Queenstown Lakes District Council (New Zealand)
- Quebec Linkage Disequilibrium Map (genome research)