The New Zealand Institute of Economic Research's quarterly survey of business opinion found there was renewed weakness in manufacturing, construction and investment intentions in the June quarter.
What does QSBO stand for?
QSBO stands for Quarterly Survey of Business Opinion (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Qualified Supplemental Benefit
- Quality System Basics
- Quantum Singleton Bound
- Queen Street Backpackers (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Quicksilver Barometers (UK)
- Quail Springs Baptist Church (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Qualified Small Business Corporation (Canada)
- Quality System for Blood Establishments (EU)
- Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden (Thailand)
- Qmail-Send Bounce Message Format
- Quantitative Structure-Binding Relationship
- Quantitative Structure-Bioavailability Relationship (medicinal chemistry)
- Quantum Structure-Biodegradation Relationship
- Qualified Small Business Stock
- Low-Traffic Ship (radiotelegraphy)
- Qualified Status Change
- Quality and Standards Committee (various locations)
- Quality Service Certified (Real Estate designation)
- Quality Service Communications (Cologne, Germany)
- Quality Steering Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The treasury cited The Quarterly Survey of Business Opinion (QSBO) for its information.