To further control costs, many high-technology companies are continuing to require mandatory time-off, or furloughs, in an effort to avoid layoffs, according to the new Q1 2009 Quarterly Summary of Industry Trends (QSIT) reports, with insight from 570 high-technology companies and nearly 250 life sciences firms.
What does QSIT stand for?
QSIT stands for Quarterly Summary of Industry Trends (report)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QSIT
We have 3 other meanings of QSIT in our Acronym Attic
- Queen Sonja International Music Competition (Norway)
- Quantitative Selected Ion Monitoring Processing System
- Queensland Spatial Information Office (Office of Economic and Statistical Research; Queensland, Australia)
- Quality Service Improvement Program (Philippines)
- Quality School Intramural Recreation (Physical and Health Education Canada)
- Quality of Service Incentive Scheme (Office of Gas and Electricity Markets; UK)
- Quantec Spinal Image System
- Queensland Sentencing Information Service (Australia)
- Quality Standards Information Technology (Egypt)
- Quality System Inspection Technique
- Queensland Society for Information Technology in Education (Australia)
- Charge to Be Collected (radiotelegraphy)
- Quick Step John (band)
- Full Break-In (radiotelegraphy)
- Proceed with Transmission (Ham radio)
- Quadriphase Shift Keying
- Quick Start Kit
- Acknowledge Receipt (Ham radio)
- Qatar Stars League
- Qualified Source List
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20041215/CGW049LOGO) Results from Radford's Q3 Quarterly Summary of Industry Trends (QSIT) report of 519 U.
July 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Radford Surveys + Consulting, a San-Jose based business unit of Aon Consulting that provides market-leading compensation and benefits surveys and consulting to the technology and life sciences industries, today announced the results of its Q2 Quarterly Summary of Industry Trends (QSIT) Survey of technology companies.