It asked the MEA to pursue and monitor the progress, keeping in view security aspects of the project, and sought quarterly progress reports.
What does QPR stand for?
QPR stands for Quarterly Progress Report
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of QPR
We have 30 other meanings of QPR in our Acronym Attic
- efficiency for radiation pressure
- Quadrature Partial Response
- Quality Pricing Program
- Quality Problem Report
- Quality Project Requirement
- Quality-Price Ratio (wine evaluation)
- Quantitative Performance Requirements
- Quarterly Performance Review
- Quarterly Production Review
- Quarterly Program Review
- Quarterly Progress Review
- Queens Park Rangers (football club)
- Question, Persuade, Refer (suicide prevention program)
- Quick Progress Report
- Question, Persuade, Refer and Treat (suicide prevention)
- Query for Practitioners
- Quality and Productivity Research Conference (American Statistical Association)
- Quality Public Education Coalition (Inc.)
- Qualification Program Reference Document
- Quality Planning Requirements Document (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the 2010 agreement with OSHA, independent third-party experts provided oversight of BP processes for relief and safety instrumented system evaluation, as well as quarterly progress reports on BP's activity.
In a quarterly progress report issued yesterday, state Auditor Suzanne M.
Greenwood's investors can expect quarterly progress reports to enable them keep track of how the seedlings planted in New Brunswick are progressing.
According to other details given in the quarterly progress report contain that 32 petitions were registered with accountability courts, 19 accused were sentenced with different penalties whereas 11 were released.
The bank's board of directors is to submit a written plan within 90 days to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond government bailout in December 2009, also will have to file quarterly progress reports on its compliance program to the Fed.
It will provide quarterly progress reports and follow directions from Shaikh Salman to the Labour Ministry and Tamkeen to jointly develop initiatives to introduce training programmes for new graduates and help them secure appropriate jobs that match their field of study.
The budget also directs NARA to provide quarterly progress reports on ERA to Congress and the Government Accountability Office and to alert them to any potential delays, cost overruns, and other problems with the development of the ERA.