We implemented quarterly performance reviews for every employee.
What does QPR stand for?
QPR stands for Quarterly Performance Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QPR
We have 30 other meanings of QPR in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (drug safety inspector)
- Quench Polish Quench (metal heat treating process)
- Quid Pro Quo (Latin: This for That)
- efficiency for radiation pressure
- Quadrature Partial Response
- Quality Pricing Program
- Quality Problem Report
- Quality Project Requirement
- Quality-Price Ratio (wine evaluation)
- Quantitative Performance Requirements
- Quarterly Production Review
- Quarterly Program Review
- Quarterly Progress Report
- Quarterly Progress Review
- Queens Park Rangers (football club)
- Question, Persuade, Refer (suicide prevention program)
- Quick Progress Report
- Question, Persuade, Refer and Treat (suicide prevention)
- Query for Practitioners
- Quality and Productivity Research Conference (American Statistical Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Develop a goal sheet for every employee in the organization and hold quarterly performance reviews with them.
KARACHI, December 27, 2010 (Frontier Star): The State Bank of Pakistan has stressed upon the banks to devise ingenious strategies to deal with the high level of Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) so that promising businesses, which are facing transitory difficulties due to a constrained macro environment, continue to contribute in economic growth and service their obligations in an orderly manner, says SBP's Quarterly Performance Review of the Banking System for the quarter ended September 2010 which was released here on Monday.
A clear message from the State Bank through the quarterly performance review that fundamentals of the financial system are still strong and it has at least so far weathered the storm with relative ease is a good news for the country.
Ports Director Geno Marconi's salary will be cut by $5,000 and he will be required to undergo quarterly performance reviews as a result of the Pease Development Authority's investigation into accusations that Marconi used racial slurs to refer to a man seeking to do business with the ports.
In the force's quarterly performance review for the West Midlands Police Authority, Chief Supt Sheasby added: "During this period the force has sustained the excellent crime reductions achieved last year in burglary and robbery while achieving further reductions in vehicle crime.
In his quarterly performance review Chief Constable Richard Brunstrom says there has been a 35pc decrease in the number of fatalities and serious injuries in areas where the cameras operate, compared with only 15pc in other areas.
The plan also includes quarterly performance reviews.