He earned a Doctor of Business Administration from the Darden School at the University of Virginia and his research has appeared in such publications as Advances in Financial Education, Financial Practice and Education, Journal of Financial Education, Quarterly Journal of Business and Economics, Journal of Economics and Finance, and Financial Management Online.
What does QJBE stand for?
QJBE stands for Quarterly Journal of Business and Economics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Qualified Industrial Zone
- Quality Journal
- Quick Junction
- Qualified Joint and Survivor (Insurance)
- Quincy Johnson Architects (Boynton Beach, FL; design firm)
- Quebec Junior AAA Hockey League
- Quebec Junior AAA Hockey League (Canada)
- QUALCOMM Java Application Extensions
- Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics
- Queensland Jewish Board of Deputies (Australia)
- Queens Jewish Community Council (Forest Hills, NY)
- Quami Janta Dal (Indian political party)
- Quantitative Job Demands Analysis (ergonomics)
- Quarterly Journal of Economics
- Quincy Jones Entertainment
- Quarterly Journal of Electronic Commerce
- Quarterly Journal of Economics (MIT Press)
- Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology
- Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology
- Queen Jadwiga Foundation (Australia)