Matters will be easier for most advisors because they now have the option of declining to send clients quarterly investment reports if their custodian is already doing it.
What does QIR stand for?
QIR stands for Quarterly Investment Report (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QIR
We have 4 other meanings of QIR in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Improvement Process Strategy
- Quality Incentive Payment System (Independence Blue Cross)
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Committee (Stanford University Medical Center; Stanford, CA)
- Quick Investigation of Quality
- Quadratic Interval Refinement (algorithm)
- Quality Improvement Request
- Quality in Research (conference; Indonesia)
- Quality Inspection Report
- Quantified Imaging Resource (medical imaging software)
- Quantitative Investment Research SA (China)
- Question, Information Response
- Queensland Industrial Relations Commission (Australia)
- Queensland Integrated Refugee Community Health Clinic (Australia)
- Quality Improvement Risk Management (insurance or hospital program)
- Quality Improvement Research Network
- QUALCOMM Internet Services
- Quality Improvement Scotland (National Health Service; UK)
- Quality Information System
- Quality Innovative Solutions, Inc. (Oxnard, CA)
- Quality Integrated Services, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In its quarterly investment report, property consultant Gerald Eve has forecast on-going high levels of performance in the UK's commercial property market.
The quarterly investment report ``Inv Brief'' forecasts an average 15.