The plans were revealed at its quarterly general meeting in Dubai attended by some 250 executives.
What does QGM stand for?
QGM stands for Quarterly General Meeting
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QGM
We have 4 other meanings of QGM in our Acronym Attic
- Quilters' Guild of Indianapolis (Indiana)
- Queensland Government Insurance Fund (Australia)
- Quantum Geographic Information System (software)
- Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars)
- Queen's Golden Jubilee Medal
- Quality Gear Labs (bodybuilding)
- Quantum Game Library
- Queensland Government Libraries Consortium (Australia)
- Quantum Generalized Langevin Equation
- Quantitative Gas Measurement (geology)
- Queen's Gallantry Medal
- Query Graph Model (computer science)
- Questar Gas Management (natural gas energy)
- Queensland Gallery of Modern Art (Australia)
- Queensland Government Mining Journal (Australia)
- Quarterly Groundwater Monitoring Program
- Queensland Gridiron Officials Association
- Qualified Glider Pilot (pilot certificate)
- Qualifying Grand Prix (auto racing)
- Quark-Gluon Plasma (particle physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking at the quarterly general meeting of the NLA recently, Lutombi said some operators use duplicate license-discs and number plates to avoid paying license fees.
26 Friendly Area Neighbors quarterly general meeting to hear the presentation by EWEB Commissioners John Simpson and Sandra Bishop, you can voice your feelings at any EWEB board meeting.