BUSINESSES in St Helens have had a tough three months, the latest quarterly economic survey by St Helens Chamber of Commerce revealed.
What does QES stand for?
QES stands for Quarterly Economic Survey (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QES
We have 31 other meanings of QES in our Acronym Attic
- Quadratic Equation Solver (mathematics software)
- Qualcomm Enterprise Services (software)
- Qualified Electronic Signature Pack (Internet certificate program, Macao)
- Quality Electrical Systems, Inc (Fairbanks, AK)
- Quality Engineered Systems Ltd
- Quality Excellence System
- Quality Execution System
- Quality Expert Statement (European pharmaceutical registration)
- Quality, Environment and Safety (business management standards)
- Quarterfield Elementary School (Severn, MD)
- Quarterly Employment Survey
- Queen Elizabeth School (Hong Kong)
- Queensland Emergency Services (Australia)
- Quota Exchange System (Norwegian costal fleet)
- Quality Engineering and System Assurance
- Quebec English School Boards Association (Canada)
- Quality Enhancement Sub Committee (Queen's University of Belfast; UK)
- Qilu Eastman Specialty Chemical Ltd. (Zibo, China)
- Quetta Electric Supply Company (Pakistan)
- Quadratix Earth Sciences Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
STRONG exports will help Britain avoid a triple-dip recession, according to UK-wide results of the British Chambers of Commerce's Quarterly Economic Survey.
00am Price: Free (open to NECC members only) The Quarterly Economic Survey is the biggest and most comprehensive business survey in the North East.
The latest quarterly economic survey from Birmingham Chamber of Commerce Group reveals that growth in overseas sales is significantly up on the previous quarter and above the UK average.
The latest quarterly economic survey from Birmingham Chamber of Commerce Group (BCCG) reveals that growth in overseas sales is significantly up on the previous quarter and above the UK average.
Despite concerns over domestic orders at some St Helens firms, the latest quarterly economic survey by Chambers of Commerce North West shows a positive outlook for the sector.
The Quarterly Economic Survey found a drop in sales was coupled with a fall in business confidence.
Firms in the service sector have seen "alarming" declines in the past three months, with those reporting lower orders outnumbering those recording rises for the first time since 1990, the British Chambers of Commerce's latest quarterly economic survey of 5,000 companies says.