The Bank of England is due to publish its latest quarterly economic report on Wednesday and has already warned it expects inflation to remain above the government's 2% target, possibly for as long as the next two years.
What does QER stand for?
QER stands for Quarterly Economic Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QER
We have 4 other meanings of QER in our Acronym Attic
- Qigong-Emitted External Qi (immunology)
- Quality of Erection Questionnaire (urology)
- Queen Elizabeth Quay (Sri Lanka)
- Quality Engineering and Quality Management
- Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother (UK)
- Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital (Margate, Kent, UK)
- Qualification Evaluation Release
- Qualitative Equipment Requirements
- Quantitative Export Restraints
- Quarterly Executive Review
- Quasi-Electric Response
- Queensland Energy Resources Limited (Australia)
- Quinte Exhibition and Raceway (Ontario, Canada)
- Queensland Endurance Riders Association (Australia)
- Queensland Events Regional Development Program (Australia)
- Quasi-Electric Response Filter
- Quantitative Ecology and Resource Management (University of Washington)
- Quarterly Executive Review Presentation
- Qatar Endurance Racing Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Lebanon's economy performed poorly in the first three quarters of 2012, but the year should still end with positive growth, according to Bank Audi's quarterly Economic Report.
Lebanon's economy performed poorly in the first three quarters of 2012, but the year should still end with positive growth, according to Bank Audi's quarterly Economic Report Despite economic indicators reporting a net contraction in value or a reduction in growth rates in the second and third quarter, the report said 2012 is still expected to close on two per cent growth, in line with International Monetary Fund projections.
The latest developments are included in the Government's July 2011 quarterly economic report, and have been welcomed by Minister for Sport and the Olympics, Hugh Robertson.
The BoE forecast in its quarterly economic report that gross domestic product would grow by approximately 1.
The central bank, releasing its quarterly economic report, also predicted annual inflation would hold "well above" its target of 2.
In its latest quarterly economic report on the region the London-based EBRD expects that the Bulgarian economy will grow by 2.
Bahrain's economy is on target to meet expectations of four per cent year-on-year growth of gross domestic product (GDP), according to the kingdom's quarterly economic report.