Quarterly Economic Newsletter Marks First Formal Economic Analysis of a MMOG REYKJAVIK, Iceland -- CCP, one of the world's largest independent game developers, today issued the first Quarterly Economic Newsletter (QEN) for EVE Online, its popular massively multiplayer online game (MMOG).
What does QEN stand for?
QEN stands for Quarterly Economic Newsletter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QEN
We have 1 other meaning of QEN in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Energy Museum (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Quality, Engineering & Manufacturing Association
- Quality Environmental Management Consultants (UK)
- Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre (National Health Service; UK)
- Queen Elisabeth Medical Foundation (Belgium; est. 1926)
- Quantitative Electromyography
- Queen Elizabeth Military Hospital (UK)
- Quarterdeck Expanded Memory Manager
- Quality and Environmental Management System
- Queen Elizabeth's Mercian School (Tamworth, UK)
- Quaternary Environments Network
- Quantitative Examination of Neurological Function
- Queen Elizabeth National Park (Uganda)
- Quasi-Elastic Neutron Scattering
- Queen Elizabeth National Spinal Injuries Unit (Southern General Hospital, United Kingdom)
- Qualified Economic Offer
- Quality Evaluation Operations
- Quasi-Experimental and Observational (study type)
- Queen Executive Officer (entrepreneur)
- Quantum Electronics and Optics Division (European Physical Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Writing for the Bay Area Council's quarterly economic newsletter, guest authors Joseph D.