Access to upcoming strategies and technologies, including participation in quarterly business reviews, focus groups and councils that are designed to promote partner-driven innovation and test emerging technologies via LabTech Software's pilot program.
What does QBR stand for?
QBR stands for Quarterly Business Review
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QBR
We have 6 other meanings of QBR in our Acronym Attic
- Queens Borough Planning Committee
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Questionnaire
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Scale
- Queens Borough Public Library (New York)
- Quiz Bowl Practice Notes
- Qwest Business Partner Program
- Question Behind the Question
- Quality Billing Report
- Quarterback Rating (football)
- Queen's Baton Relay (UK)
- Quei Bravi Ragazzi Café (Italian: Goodfellas Café; Brescia, Italy)
- Question-Based Review (US FDA)
- Quick Business Research Institute Corp. (Japan)
- Quint Boisvert Racing, Inc. (Littleton, NH)
- Quad Basic Rate Interface (information technology)
- Qualified Business Reply Mail (United States Postal Service)
- Qualified Business Reply Mail (US Postal Service)
- Quote Bottom, Reply Top (newsgroups)
- Qualification By Similarity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Management also reviews strategic, operational, and financial and compliance risks in regular focused forums during the year, for example, a monthly review of capacity and effectiveness across the organisation and enterprise wide risks; quarterly business reviews with each of the businesses; monthly business agenda reviews with the senior business and functional management; six weekly operations forums, covering major programmes and projects; and at other key executive management meetings.
During Brookdale's quarterly business review with key suppliers, the procurement team investigates new ideas in appliances, water irrigation, light-sensing monitors, and solar hot water, which are then brought to the Energy Council for further discussion and evaluation and are prioritized against other projects.
Mack also performs quarterly business reviews with customers, a way to pause from day-to-day operations to take in the big picture.
Tullemans: My interactions include everything from quarterly business reviews with executive management to biweekly visits to our manufacturing facilities in Minnesota.
Conduct quarterly business reviews with your pharmacy provider and wholesaler to analyze the management tools and reports made available to you.
Taylor quickly formulated a business plan for each of the district's 23 franchise groups and prepared quarterly business reviews to monitor progress.
Aero has long been committed to providing best-in-class technology and functionality through continuous improvement activities that are developed by listening to our clients' needs throughout the year in our quarterly business reviews.