Armstead has 14 tackles with one-half of a sack, and each has been credited with one quarterback hurry.
What does QGH stand for?
QGH stands for Quarterback Hurry (football)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QGH
We have 1 other meaning of QGH in our Acronym Attic
- Queen's Gurkha Engineer (Malaysia)
- Quality Generic Education is the Answer
- Quality Growth Efficiency Tools
- Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (aka Kahramaa)
- Quantum Gold Fund
- Quasi Goldstone Fermion (physics)
- Queensland Gaelic Football Association (Australia)
- Queensland Gamers Guild (Queensland, Australia)
- Queensland Grain Growers Association (Australia)
- Qikiqtani General Hospital (Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada)
- Radio Direction-Finding Letdown Procedure (aviation)
- Quantum Graphics Inc. (Shelby Township, MI)
- Quilters' Guild of Indianapolis (Indiana)
- Queensland Government Insurance Fund (Australia)
- Quantum Geographic Information System (software)
- Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars)
- Queen's Golden Jubilee Medal
- Quality Gear Labs (bodybuilding)
- Quantum Game Library
- Queensland Government Libraries Consortium (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com top defensive player with a team-high 13 tackles (nine unassisted), a fumble forced in the fourth quarter when Kentucky was driving deep in Arkansas territory, a quarterback hurry and a pass broken up.
Brown, a 6-foot-6, 315-pound senior, hasn't allowed a sack - or a quarterback hurry - from his position at right tackle.
Watts, whose brother Andy should be a defensive leader for Paraclete next year, also had a quarterback hurry and a recovered fumble.
Carlton also had one quarterback hurry and a pass deflection for an AVC team headed for the Potato Bowl to meet host Bakersfield College on Dec.